The Beahms

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Growing Up....

Well, Lucy is now 3 weeks old! Amazing!! She is growing up more and more every day! Recently, She blessed us with a beautiful smile. Now all the books tell me it is probably just coincidence or gas, but I like to think it is because she is having such an amazing time with her parents.


Bailey, our other baby is doing a lot better! He was pretty depressed for a few weeks, but he is slowly getting back to his old self. He has been very gentle with Lucy and has been amazing during this transition. He just turned 6 years old this week too! Hopefully he and Lucy will grow to be best pals!


I've updated our photo albums with some pictures from our last 2 weeks! Click on Photos link in the menu, or click the link below to take you to directly to the new album:
Lucy Marie Beahm Growing Up!


Lastly, I'll share a few good pictures of the ominous clouds that came across our front porch the other day. Regardless of these, we went on our nightly walk. This routine is great not only to keep us in shape, but it puts Lucy RIGHT to sleep (in daddy's arms). Just priceless.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I could just eat her up!!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your pictures!!! Your sweet baby...proof that not all babies are terrified of me...she's very, very brave. :)
I love the picture of you two sleeping...like mother like daughter. If all babies take after their moms with sleeping habits, I am in for some trouble, eh?

Blog Archive