The Beahms

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Lucy is 2 Months!

Time sure does seem to fly when you have a little baby to take care of! The past 2 months have been amazing, and lots has happened since the last blog post! Lucy is smiling a lot and is able to hold her head up (for the most part). She's now 9 weeks old, 10.5 lbs, 23" long.


Below is a funny picture I snapped of Bailey as well. Not sure what he was doing...maybe yawning or something - but he looks really funny. Thought you all might like it!

Lastly, we have added a new video of Lucy over in the "videos" section at the top of the page. If you are reading this from an RSS feed, just click the link below.

New Lucy Smiling Video

3 comments:

Grandparents in LA said...

I love Lucy. The video was fantastic and the banjo too.

Lynn said...

Oh man...I can hardly stand how big she is getting...I miss her so much. Can't wait to see her soon

Jenny said...

So cute!!! Wish I could just snuggle her! I can't believe she is already so big! Love you guys so much!!!

Blog Archive