The Beahms

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lots more pictures of Lucy!



Hey everyone! So I we have taken LOTS more pictures of Lucy. When I say lots...I mean at least a few hundred! But don't worry, we hand picked out the best 50 pictures of her and our wonderful visitors! I am embedding the slide show in the blog here, but feel free to click the link to go to the full slideshow.

Lucy Marie Beahm Birth


Thanks to everyone who has helped us over these first few days! You have all been lifesavers!

2 comments:

mestler said...

She is precious and I adore her already. Cant wait for her and Chlo to have sleepovers!

Anonymous said...

I finally got my act together and checked out all these pictures...I cannot believe how much hair that girl has!!! She is so, so cute. I can't believe you have a little one of your very own. I'm really excited to meet her.

Blog Archive