The Beahms

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunrays and Saturdays...

Well, one month has passed since our last blog - and so much has happened since then! Lucy is talking, walking, and can say her ABCs. Ok..so maybe not that much, but it has been an exciting month! Melissa started working again, which means I get to spend one day a week with Lucy by myself. It's typically saturdays, and I've learned to both appreciate those saturdays and the fun I get to have with my daughter as well as appreciate all that Melissa does for Lucy on a normal day! :)

Lucy has a lot more control of her hands and feet and has even been known to hold her own bottle (see picture below). She is making a lot more sounds than she used to - but none are intelligible yet - we'll have to wait a few more months....Well, enjoy the pictures! There are more over at the pictures section of our website as well.


1 comment:

Michael & Lynn said...

So much hair!!! I love her.
-Lynn

Blog Archive